Monday, June 8, 2009

Things I miss

So, it's a little after noon, I'm on my lunch break (translate - me sitting by myself at my computer with the door closed, with nothing to do because I forgot to bring a book). And I'm pretty much done with being here today. So I thought I'd take this opportunity to elaborate on yesterday's post.

Things I miss:
People to get coffee with
People to take "smoke breaks" with
People in general
Co-workers
Socialization in general
An office mate
Unix - I hate PC sas!
Knowing the data like the back of my hand
Well-formulated codebooks

But, so as not to leave things on a sour note, here are some silver linings:
A window that opens
A paycheck
A mini fridge in my office
Opportunity for improvement
Did I mention a paycheck? Yeah, that's pretty much the only thing keeping me sane right now.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to why most people keep positive about their jobs, a paycheck :) Thats all that keeps almost all of us sane at work heh heh.

    ReplyDelete