Thursday, July 2, 2009

A day without pessimism... feels weird :)

I'm inexplicably perky today. And this day started off all wrong. I had really bad dreams and overslept. I got out of bed 1/2 an hour before I was supposed to be at work, and still made it there on time. Maybe it's the beautiful weather. Or having lunch with a friend. Or the farmer's market. Or getting my new book in the mail - I picked it up down the street because I accidentally shipped it to my old work - oops! Anyway, I was waiting in line to get my TB test read (good news: they finally decided that I dont have TB!) and I was having a hard time controlling my glee just from reading the table of contents. What is this book you might ask? Well, it's PURE AWESOMENESS. The Complex Infrastructure Known as the Female Mind. If anyone can guess who it's written by from the title, I'll buy them a drink. :) And as I write this, I'm just remembering I owe Ben a gold star...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, but donnie and laura are disqualified because they already know - i told them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. short of googling, I have no idea.... but I'm glad you had a good day! See you tonight..!!!

    ReplyDelete