Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Me? Blogging?? ha!

okie dokie. so i've never blogged before. in fact, i always found it mostly stupid. what kind of word is "blog" anyway? BUT I got to thinking today that I've been having a really hard time journalling, and hence don't have an outlet for stuff. so I figured i'd give it a shot. if it doesn't pan out, well, it doesn't pan out.

all in all i've been feeling like although I have a lot of awesome friends, there's parts of me that no one gets. Or maybe i've never bothered to convey. either way, at least I can pretend that I'm telling someone, but don't have to bore anyone ;-p so there you have it. Hell has indeed frozen over.

Oh, and on a side note, I have a good friend who once said that "bittersweet" was the perfect way to describe me. I'm not bitter, yet i'm not sweet. :)

2 comments: