Friday, March 27, 2009

a mish mash of stuff

So, as many of you know, I turned my thesis in today. Now, I'd like to say that it's all downhill from here, but I'm pretty sure that's not true. I have too many syllabi and too many 10-12 page papers to write. Still, I do feel a little lost without the thesis thing looming over my head...

It's raining... AGAIN... the only happy thing is that I have upped the ante with my bike riding - I rode home today not only in the dark, but in the rain! yup. and i didn't much care for it. I was also thinking I should obey the law and wear a helmet.

Today also finished up my first week of classes of my last term of grad school. Kind of crazy. I have definitely signed up for too many classes, and the only one I want to drop is the only one I'm required to take. story of my life. But I am taking this really interesting one on "the built environment" - aka urban sprawl, land use, transportation etc. and I'm pretty excited about it.

But, since it's after midnight, i'm gonna hit the sack. Just wanted to ramble before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment